目前已经实现的 CAD 在线预览功能(见插件市场视图 < 预览插件 >),目前已经扩展实现部分格式预览。
在 HAP 工作表中直接预览 CAD 与 3D 模型,支持 DXF、标准 DWG(实验性)、SVG、STL、OBJ、GLTF/GLB、FBX、DAE、PLY、3DS、3MF、AMF、STEP/STP、IGES/IGS 和 BREP。尽可能保留可解析的颜色、材质、贴图、动画与装配层级;STEP 提供高精度显示网格及单位、尺寸、部件、颜色和完整性信息。天正/TCH、AEC、代理对象等专有 DWG 不支持,可先转为标准 DXF。
插件 V2 版本已上架插件市场,CAD 在线预览
test
Ok, no issues. Just to clarify so I know where the scope to use this plugin.
This feature is currently not supported. The plugin cannot achieve this functionality.
In the current post, the attached video demonstrates the actual online preview of CAD files within worksheets. This is achieved through a plugin view that enables preview functionality via a dedicated preview button, rather than by directly clicking the attachment logo. Note that this version has not yet been released to the plugin marketplace.
Sorry, I think I mixed up the terms. It should be "Collaboration Suite" files.
Yes, I'm thinking either it can be used to preview cad within worksheets, or I can use the plugin in a Custom Page to view files which is already uploaded to my mingdao knowledge base instead of from PC.
Are you asking about implementing direct online preview of CAD files within worksheets, or referring to a specific scenario?
Is there any way to program the plugin in a way so that it can load files from mingdao knowledge base?
①.dwg
② 天正的.dwg
暂时不能,还没找到合适的开源库。
Revit 文件可以吗?
Okay
Ok, I will wait for your good news. As far as I know there are open-source libraries for DWG file such as LibreDWG and OpenDWG.
I'll try, it should be possible if it doesn't involve commercial licensing and non open source libraries,but you need to wait for the version iteration.
Hi, since you have dxf view, do you do dwg view as well?
👍 👍 👍 ,我们原来都告诉客户下载下来看,现在可以直接看了